Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You Leave Me,But i'll Be wait for you.I LOVE YOU



Dina,even you hate me so much,u throw me away from your life ,
doesnt mean that im not love you anymore
,i still love you sayangs.you the only one can steal my heart
.no one can replace my dear.I promise until My last brearh
 i will never forget you my dear,promise.
                            for the rest of my life i’ll be with you,
                            i stay by your side honest and true,
                            till the end of my time,i’ll be with you,
                           i always think of you my dear,
i will never say goodbye to you until the end,
you the first and the last i loved.
I LOVE YOU DINA KARINA BINTI ROSLI
My heart can only accept you my dear
                                                                       Sincerly,
                                           MUHAMMAD FARIQ BIN MAZLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment