Friday, November 5, 2010

In Memories :)

She so Beautiful,
she so Nice with me
Actually she cute but she always said "muke i Hodoh"..ish2 :)

her word's    i xleh trime
                    muke i hodoh
                     whatever


Syg,actually u so cute,brave,anything that i want u have,
that's y i don't want to lose you my dear,
i still keep your letter that u wrote for me


Kepada ,
    Sayang
baby,i'll never let you go,
promise!! :)
Baby I love you,and i will never let you go,
you are my only one,
your are the only exception,
i love you ALWAYS\
sayang YEED sayang YEED sayang
my kiss
my last kiss mencintaimu lebih dari apa pun
*when you miss me just look above the starsand you'll know i miss __you too
to Farriq
sayang.. ilove you sangat2 taw.eventhough you dont love me as much as i love you tapi i'll understand,you jage diri you baik2 taw sayang,when i'm gone
you are my love you are my heart 
i will love you always
-DINA KARINA-


Yeed says
actually i ta taw ape kekurangan i,,i xtaw ape yg u nk slame ni,i try but i can't..everynight i hug our pic,i talk alone,when i look at stars and moon i hold your pic,and tears,everyday i always think,y i can't be a good man for you,always make you cry,hurt you,make you dissappointed,i don't know how to show it how much i LOVE YOU...i promise to myself and hold it that i will never let you go,never leave you,u too meaningfull to me,,i do love you so much..hopefully you'll be fine a better man than me,,i will support from your back,and my soul always with you sayang,i'm sorry coz i'm so bad,i ni bodoh dlam bercinta you..No Matter what i sayang you sgat2. :)


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DINA KARINA<3
I MISS YOU SAYANG
if got one more chance i will do the best 
GOD WILL


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!.
I SAYANG YOU SANGAT2
I XNK KEHILGAN YOU.
CINTA YEED HANYE UNTUK DINA SAHAJA :)


i miss this moment sayang.
LOVE was made from me and you
Dina,hopefully you will t8 care.jgan diet sgt k,xelk,hehe...
u always in my heart,and i will never forget and leave you :)
i promise!!!..i love you so much.i miss you so much..if have a time we meet k, :)
if u want,,,


that's all. to be continue ..... 6/10-5/11/2010 iloveyou sayang <3memories

No comments:

Post a Comment