Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Goes Around.Miss N

Guy's i wanna share you somthing...when you heard bout me i always story about love..Every year,the same months,i've lost someone that i love,it happened to me again this year just now...i'll try to want her back but she doesnt accpet me back..it's my fault,maybe im too jelous,..The reason that i love her is i know her for a long2 time ago,since i'm in high school..Eventhough she live near by my house.Everyday  i see her around,.the best moment when she pensive infront her house alone,watching movies, for the first time and YES! she's my first love.i never talk bout her before this,and this time i wanna show that how i met her..
The story begins from high school,that time she's in form 1 and im in form 4,..first time i saw her when she always  walking  infront my class..idk why,everyday,and suddenly at the end of year, i've got her num,like usual,from that on i text her until one i purpose her,until now.She still mad of me.I do Love Her So much.....i'll be miss her after this. :( i should deserve this coz it was my fault..im too jelous.she's too kind for me.Im sorry Nur Khairunnisa.i will love you forever no matter what. :) Thanks for everything <3 xoxo...i wish you could be my wife honey..

No comments:

Post a Comment