Monday, August 22, 2011

Me


well this is me on the left side when im 17 and on the right side im 20.
just a little bit change..it's been 2 months i've been in gym..every night.on saturday and sunday i'll take a rest and hangout with my friends.thanks god my life getting better now.life goes on..im doin this not because of fight with people.if you think like that that was not me seriously.im doin this for one reason. one you will know and i hope so. maybe next year..haha:P





well this is my meal everyday before i work-out.at lunch Mcd and one hour before i workout i eat footlong Subway. :) that's my meal everyday.one more  and i drink Ice Milo.that's my daily routine.even they said waste money,i dont mind that.that's my money.i can do whatever i want. :)


yes i'm smoker.but not at all anymore :) one more and im not drug addict.i hate that things k.




No comments:

Post a Comment