Thursday, July 14, 2011

Goodbye my friends,after being 3 months we together

after 3 months we study together..some of them might be in the same airlines and some are not..To my homies Syafiq,Afiq,Nabil,Din,Usama,Awang,Naqib, goodluck guys.eventhough 3 months we know each other but it is like since we childhood we know each other...Do the best..to shawties,especially shirley ruran samsun,eventhough we are not  in same religion,u still my bestie forever..study, doin some crazy things,chill together,hangout together..feels like so hard to leave you,you so nice to me,...LOVE YOU AS A FRIENDS..i will never forget them all..without them who am i...

thank God, this 25 july i might be busy a bit,goin to china.training in overseas..also thanks to Malaysia Airlines who accept me as a cabin crew(Steward)...i will do the best for this airlines.

ILOVEYOU FELLAS. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment