Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Position

they invited me to join their club.well i play only for fun.im not take seriously to play rugby.last sunday  i play for this club.then i got new position,(Flanker).Oh my that time i blur when my partner injured and coach pick me to replace him.that's crazy.my body not suitable to play that position and i don't know what flanker do in the game.that's y i blur.finally someone take my position as flanker(foward) and then i play blind wing(backline).
i like that.sorry guys for make silly mistake.
after the game end,we regroup,and coach say's "yeed,did you ever play in any club before this" i said yes,before this i play for college team..then he want me to join this club.argghhhhh,,how come i wanna make my decission,that's y i told i play rugby for fun and enjoy.so i take those contract.for this season only..hope they will give allowance and i hope i will give full comitment for this team.even im a newbie there.still fresh.now i must controlled my fitness. today my lips torn a bit coz they play hard but i love the way they played,not professional.syko.well i don't care that.haha

i enjoy when playing with you guy's but still dont have chemistry.for the next game i will do better than before.
      ILOVERUGBY

No comments:

Post a Comment