Friday, February 11, 2011

Quite Lonely Day

i awake around 5.30 am after i dream  her.thn directly i text her and i tell that i really2 miss her.on that day it's keep playing on my mind and i don't know why.i wish i wanna be with her again even no matter what.sincerely that i really2 love her so much.she my everything.That night im alone at my house.everybody going out.Valentine day is near this 14 feb.i wish again that i will meet her.i wanna sing sing for her and give purple white orchid her favourite flower.Only god know's how much i miss her.That time i hold her pic and tears came out.i cant take it.i read the letter that she wrote for me,"when you miss me look at the brighteness stars,it show that i miss you too".immidiately i go out then look at the stars.im so sorry that i can't stop loving you dear.i miss you so badly.only you that i regrets.I LOVE YOU dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment