Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh Mat Rempit

Mat Rempit means people riding a bike race on the road not on the tracks.so i wanna share about this.
yesterday when im goin to take my sister at college,that time im ride my dad car.when at traffic jam,here's come 2 bikes from back riding so fast thn they hit my dad car.Damn!..they hit on my left side(Car).what should i do is just park at the left side then change my spare tires coz the tire broke.in my mind "what should i say to my father?"):..it is my first time happen.so im blur.all i do just change the tire then bring to workshop.my dad say"change new rim coz the old rim cant use anymore.".so i must wait around 3 hours.it waste my time.i forgot to remember num plat that bike.it happen so fast below than 0.01 sec..i'll take my sis around 10 o'clock then go back home and arrive around 11.30...that's all..
after arrive home,like usual my dad say"careless"


TO MAT REMPIT IF YOU WANNA RACE GO TO TRACK AT SEPANG.X MENYUSAHKAN PENGGUNA JALAN RAYA!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment