Friday, January 28, 2011

Nightmare

I sleep around 4 o'clock.After i play guitar and on call with my love.When i lay at my bed after 10 min it turns to dark and creepy..The story begins.

Me and my classmate that i loved..we so close together such like brother and sister..One day we went to this building to make a photoshoot and research.it's a creepy big building..I dont know one of my friends broke up yesterday.when he push that button all the building destroyed and alll the glass hit and kill all my friends and one of my friends save me but he dead.im cried

then i woke up i make a call  her and i story everything.and she said "it just a dream,no need to scare,just a nightmare nothing happen" yeah it just nightmare but i hope will not happen in my real life.(:


No comments:

Post a Comment