Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kuantan

 

 

im going to Kuantan for resign my studies,and meet my rugby coach coz he want to see me, Smile

Departure around 9 in the morning and arrive around 11.30.A long the way to  Kuantan,feel’s so bored,I feel’s like s im a stranger,then I sleep, until someone wake me up.haha.that time  my face so ugly,I never sleep since yesterday,haha.

 

 

12.04PM: ryte now  im writing the blog,and for lunch   Plate time Smile..got Big Mac today,delicious Smile with tongue out nyum2..

Map picture

the place that I wanna go today Smile hehe.nearby teluk cempedak.haha

Firstly I :wanna quit my studies

second :meet my coach,he said he wanna give me something.hehe

thirdly:meet my old friends that I’ve been missing a long time ago,hahaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment