Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Malaysia Airlines Steward

My parents always tell me,"farriq,when u gonna got to work?" that words keep goin on.ot's annoyying me until i mad of them.im sorry mum and dad,coz im not ready yet,let me past my license first then i will find my job by myself.Finally my uncle promote this job as a stewarders at Malaysia Airlines.wow,looks great!.but that time im not comfirm yet coz i love my hair.:( it been 8 months haven't cut my hair..I keep thinking of that job all night long until 29 dec i make my decission to cut my hair.my uncle say if i got this job i will get more advantages, firstly Malaysia Airlines will sponsor me going to overseas every year.wow,look's great :) then i make my own decission and i comfirm for those job
 
                            
finally i cut my hair :)

About the salary,i dont know yet,but my uncle say around 2k,and i already make my own list for my life
1.Car
2.Settle my PTPN 4k
3.House/Apartment
4.Married
5.Honeymoon at Paris my first choice

also not forget to my parents,who support me, :) don't worry as long i live i never forget my beloved parents,and i just wanna see they happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment